1. There is an existing wooden utility pole at the requested location.
2. There is no other street light within 300 feet, or, The location is at an unlighted intersection with a wooden utility pole.
3. The utility pole must not be on private property. If the utility pole is on private property please call the Department of Water and Power at (800) 342-5397 (1-800-DIAL-DWP) for information on the Outdoor Area Lighting Program.
4. The request is to light a public right-of-way (street, sidewalk or alley)
5. A new light may require the signatures of the four closest property owners to the proposed new light.
6. If you have any questions regarding utilitarian lighting please call the Department of Water and Power at (800) 342-5397 (1-800-DIAL-DWP) .