Block Party Boutique Vendors Saturday, October 7, 2018, 11:00 – 3:00 Block Party Do’s & Don’ts
- Please pay your vendor fee no later that 09/01/18. Anyone who does not pay in advance will not be allowed to set up the day of the event.
- Check in will be at the entry near Osborne and Louise. 17300 Osborne between Louise & Encino.
- Set-up is between 10:00 and 11:00. If you need more time please come before 10:00.
- All cars must be off the street by 10:45, no later.
- Plan on a 10′ x 10′ space, if you require a larger area please let us know, it should not be a problem.
- Bring your own table, chair & canopy, this is not provided.
- Please note that electricity is not provided.
- You may start cleaning up before 3:00 pm, but cars are not allowed on the street until after 3:00 pm.
- Please do not show up if you did not pay in advance, you will not be able to participate.
- Try not to be late for setting up, the hours are 10:00-11:00 am.
- Leaving your vehicle parked on Osborne will not be allowed, you will have to park on a side street.
Contact us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation and for your participation in the 2018 Sherwood Forest Block Party.